We’ll start with these Beginner-Friendly Certifications for Azure.
Each certification lists the recommended learning paths for preparation (see below).
Azure Fundamentals: AZ-900
We’ll start with the foundational course to learn cloud computing concepts (general) and cloud computing services and solutions (specific to Azure). The roadmap below is color-coded to highlight the key paths, and the single shared module (Intro to Azure Fundamentals) that anchors them all. Check the Resources: AZ-900 section to learn about specific skills measured; this will be updated with links to resources (and sketchnotes) that will help you review the concepts behind each.
- Path 1.1: Describe Core Cloud Concepts
- Path 1.2: Describe Core Azure Services
- Path 1.3: Describe Core Solutions & Management Tools
- Path 1.4: Describe General Security & Network Security Features
- Path 1.5: Describe Identity, Governance, Privacy and Compliance Features
- Path 1.6: Describe Cost Management & Service Level Agreements
Once AZ900 is complete, I’ll continue on to one of these options so check back then.
Azure Data Fundamentals: DP-900
- Path 2.1: Explore Core Data Concepts
- Path 2.2: Explore Relational Data In Azure
- Path 2.3: Explore Non-Relational Data In Azure
- Path 2.4: Explore Modern Data Warehouse Analytics in Azure
Azure AI Fundamentals: AI-900
- Path 3.1: Get Started With AI On Azure
- Path 3.2: Create No-Code Predictive Models With Azure Machine Learning
- Path 3.3: Explore Computer Vision In Microsoft Azure
- Path 3.4: Explore Natural Language Processing
- Path 3.5: Explore Conversational AI